Thursday, January 18, 2007

in over my head...

My "twin under the skin" lives by the quote that says, "The longest journey begins with a single step." One. One foot out and planted on the ground.

I started my first digital scrapbook page yesterday and just as I was going to save it so I could post it here, with only one flicker to warn me, the infamous blue screen appeared on my monitor and I lost it all. Talk about Murphy's Law. I'll guess it'll have to be a coming attraction here because I ran out of time. I do have to sleep before I go to work tomorrow.

I've seen such beautiful pages online in other blogs. I'm so antsy to start mine, but I keep wondering how I'm going to find the time to do all the ones I've been waiting to create. I feel like I can't even sit down and concentrate long enough to read my email without interruptions, much less focus long enough to create an entire page. I wonder what other moms do--I can't be the only one in this boat. With people working all shifts at our house, it seems like there is always someone awake. And if they're all asleep, I wake up and talk to Melissa when she comes over after work at 2 in the morning. LOL. I can distract myself without even trying, but I think I would be able to concentrate if nobody is around to talk to me. Naming this blog "so easily sidetracked" is no joke.

One step, Beth, I hear you. One step.

First step. Get up early this Saturday and recreate that vanishing page about Grampa and his boys. To be continued...

No comments: