Wednesday, June 6, 2007

a better day at work today

Hey--I get to report good news today! I had a pretty good day at work. I'm starting to feel like I know my way around the front desk, and I don't feel like such a newbie anymore. I still have a lot to learn, and I'm sure I'll make more mistakes. But I've got my little zone staked out, and when I don't know, I know who to ask. Hurray for a better day!

I'm off again to get some more plants in the ground, and if I have time before it gets dark, I'll even get some weeding done. I'll just have to beware of the fourteen-year-old driving the little cart around the yard--I'll be sure to keep my toes tucked in when she comes zipping around. If only I could harness the energy into something that I want done instead. (smile) What an adult point of view, hmm? I guess I kinda forgot what it's like to be fourteen-almost-fifteen. It might be fun to remember.

1 comment:

Miss Paula said...

I call it a Retro Moment!!