Friday, July 27, 2007

the drawing's been done!

The winners have been picked! I was wishing I had something to give everyone, but so it goes. Gretchen from Moments of Clarity and Emily from Laundry and Lullabys are my two winners. What an exciting week this was! I loved visiting everyone's little corner of the blogosphere, getting to know lots of new folks.

I have lots of new bookmarks and bloglines to keep me busy. I hope y'all will come back for coffee and to see what's new in my crazy world. There's never a dull moment here!

Thanks, everyone!

5 comments:

Annabelle said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for hosting this drawing!

gretchen lee said...

Thanks for doing the drawing....I'm SO excited about getting this book!!

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies) said...

Yay! Thank you so much!

Laane said...

Congratulations to the winners and thank you for the fun!

Susanne said...

Hi there!! I just wanted to take a minute to come by and say thanks for participating in my Mary Kay blog give away. Since you showed interest in Mary Kay products by entering the contest, I would also like to ask, do you already have a consultant who serves you??? If not, I would be honored to have that privilege! I will be hosting an MK Web party (at my Mary Kay Website - www.marykay.com/susannereeder) sometime in the next couple of weeks, and I will be posting the invitation on my blog very soon. This will be a "Mystery Hostess" party full of wonderful prizes, so be on the lookout for the all the details including the date and time. Thanks again for your interest. Have a POSITIVELY PINK day!!!
Love and Prayers,
Susanne Reeder