Monday, July 30, 2007

a Fours meme!

I've been tagged by Miss Paula with a Fours Meme! My first time, too, Miss Paula!

Four jobs I have had or currently have in my life:
1. Unloading trucks at UPS--ick!!
2. Carhop at A&W
3. Admin Asst
4. Writing Tutor
5. That's far from it, but four is the limit! Lucky for you!

Four countries I have been to:
1. Canada
2. Norway
3. Finland
4. Sweden

Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. The west coast
2. Back at my scrapbook retreat, just cuz I want to finish my project
3. Book Store
4. Starting a new job as a librarian!

Four foods I like to eat:
1. shrimp lo mein
2. vegetable lovers pizza from Pizza Hut
3. mango smoothies
4. pecan caramel rolls from Wuollet's Bakery

Four people that I would like to tag:

1. baby del
2. Unique Bird of Paradise
3. Susiem083
4. Confessions of a Shopoholic

2 comments:

Miss Paula said...

The Journal idea is from Eye of Wonder. I bought some new magazines also, including Country Living British edition which is beautiful. You would like the flowers, etc!

Boy a lot of "about you" are things I like too!!

Oh, and the bakery rolls, now, that would be a #5!

Susiem083 said...

Fours Meme!
Four jobs I have had or currently had in my life:
1. Cutting the tops and bottoms off of onions while standing in front of a conveyer belt. (could have been an I Love Lucy episode!)
2. Working as a maid in a hotel.
3. Sewing clothes for cabbage patch dolls.
4. Working at Zantigo’s.

Four countries I have been to:
1. Canada
2. Mexico
3. Aruba
That’s all folks!

Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. Aruba
2. Book Store (Half price books)
3. On a shopping spree at the mall.
4. Up north somewhere on a secluded beach so I could swim!

Four foods I like to eat:
1. Chinese
2. Mexican – Nachos
3. Watermelon
4. Steak…..mmmmm

Four people I would like to tag.
I don’t know anyone here – so oh well!