Friday, July 13, 2007

A-Z meme

This was a fun meme that I copied from someone else--whoops, sorry, I forgot who, because it was two months ago. (Miss Paula, was that you? :)

Feel free, girls, to tag yourself if you'd like to do it, too--leave me a link to your post cuz I'd love to come visit you!

Aprons (yes or no)? Can't stand them.

Baking (favorite thing to bake)? Rocky Road fudge bars

Clothesline (yes or no)? I used to have one outside. Now I don't, but I hang clothes inside.

Donuts? Of course. The best ones in the universe are chocolate frosted cake donuts from Wuollet's!

Everyday (one homemaking thing you do everyday?) I make coffee ALMOST every day

Freezer (Do you have a separate deep freezer?) Yes, and two refrigerators.

Garbage Disposal (Yes or no)? No, a compost pile.

Handbook (What is your favorite homemaking resource?) Google.

Ironing (love it or hate it?) What is that?

Junk drawer (y/n) where? Yes, many. Almost any drawer in the house!

Love (What is your favorite part of homemaking?) Looking at the clean house when the chores are done.

Mop (y/n) No, Swiffer

Nylons (y/n) You've got to be kidding me. Most of the time I don't even like to wear socks.

Oven (Do you use the window or open the door to check?) Both.

Pizza (what do you put on yours?) Loaded with veggies and pineapple.

Quiet (what do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment?) I haven't had enough of those to set a pattern in recent years. I think I sit and stare blankly, wondering which of many hundreds of things I could possibly do. By the time I think of one, zoop! the moment's gone.

Recipe card box (y/n)? No, several three ring binders and, thankfully, my PC!

Style of House: Single family residence, verging on well-worn to worn out, one story

Table cloth and napkins? Um, once in a blue moon. Paper towels are more likely.

Under the sink (organized or toxic wasteland?) Fairly organized and not toxic

Vacuum ( How many times per week?) Maybe once

Wash ( How many loads of laundry do you do a week?) 3 to 4. The children are responsible for their own laundry.

X's (Do you keep a daily list of to do things and cross them off?) I used to, but I kept losing the darn list! Now I just lower my standards.

Yard (Who does what?) He does it all, except I plant flowers, weed occasionally, and then I sit my behind down on a lawn chair to enjoy it.

ZZZ's I don't know what was supposed to be here.Well, I'll add one: Take naps? And joyously I can say lately, YES! Sadly, too, though, because sometimes I can't make it through the evening without one. But then I stay up late and blog! It all works out!

No comments: