Saturday, August 11, 2007

nice matters


Rosemarie nominated me for the Nice Matters Award! My first award! Yippee!! Rosemarie is Julia's mom, and Julia is blessed to have her for a mom! I love reading about her parenting adventures. She's delightfully honest and writes beautifully. Visit her...you'll love her too. Nice header, Rosemarie!!

I was lucky enough to find her blog through a link from someone who visited me during the Dog Days of Summer Bloggityville giveaways. Thank you, Rosemarie. That was very sweet.

This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also, for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.

To be perfectly honest, I have not "met" anyone out here in Blogland who I don't think is nice, so it's hard to pick just a few! I'll post them in a day or two, but I wanted to post my appreciation!

No comments: