Saturday, September 29, 2007

almost ready...

Well, it's winding down...deadline's coming. We're leaving in the morning, and I'm not ready. So why am I on the computer blogging?? Because I'm crazy about it. I'm preparing for withdrawal and getting my fix of writing and reading now.

The laundry is done, the grocery shopping is done (there is a kitchenette so we can cook), the dishes are being worked on (thank you, my honey and Mugs), my dear SIL is here, ready and rarin' to go, so...the only things left to do are pack, load up the van, clean the paint off G-girl's pants, go through my scrapbook supplies to decide what to take (maybe everything?), and go to church in the morning before we leave!

Hurray! Most times I'm stressed out to the max the day before we leave. I don't know why I'm not right now. Probably because my honey isn't packed either, and he's been busy with things all day. So it's felt like a normal day.

Have a bloggity good time while I'm gone, and I have to stop now because I have people waiting on me to get things done. I thought I could sneak in one last post, but alas, it's over. Till we meet again!

Oh, and be on the watch for a blog post here this next week or few about a crafty giveaway. If you want a sneak peek, go on over to Miss Paula's blog and do a little treasure hunt for a clue. That's all I'm gonna say.

2 comments:

Miss Paula said...

HINT????? I am looking all over my blog for a hint. I am clueless as to WHAT I am looking for! HEE HEE!

daisyaday said...

You're the one who had the crafty giveaway first. You're so funny! I love it!