Saturday, September 1, 2007

awwwww...

I've been waiting so long for this baby to bloom...all summer, in fact! Isn't it bee-a-yew-tiful?? And that little green bee--absolutely precious.

I just love these big morning glories, the great big blue ones. I've been so patient, waiting to see blossoms, and this plant has just grown into a veritable tower of greenery with no blooms. My honey told me that he has seen a few flowers on there, but I'm not sure if he was just trying to make me feel better.



Then God, in His wisdom, made the back side of this flower just as beautiful as the face of it. It is absolutely stunning. He is a genius. He created us as lovers of beauty, and he created an earthful of beautiful things for us to enjoy. Thank You, God, for the beautiful sights today!


2 comments:

mandy said...

found ya through magnanimity!
that flower is amazing.... so incredibly blue.
it looks like one that my granny would make me walk outside & stare at for like a minute...
thanks for not making me walk outside! but i did stare.
granny would be proud!

daisymarie said...

what an amazing shade of blue.
lovely! and well worth the waid, i imagine!