Friday, September 28, 2007

it's pathetic, that's what it is

I am so going to go crazy while we're gone.

We're running most of the day Saturday to get ready to go away, and then Sunday morning we're leaving. We won't be back until Tuesday. I'm thinking that it's going to be pretty tough to be without my computer for that long.

Aaaauuuggghhh! (That was my withdrawal cry! Pretty primitive, hey? Did it send chills up your spine? LOL)

I don't know if I remember what it is like to not have access to a computer. What have I become?

Answer:
a.) a nerd
b.) a geek
c.) a nerdy geek
d.) a computer hog (my family would vote for this one)
e.) all of the above

I have to admit I'm just a tad bit envious of my friend Miss Paula, who is receiving a nice, new PINK Dell laptop that is ALL hers! I should not complain, as our computer is more than adequate, and I know that there are lots of those who don't have computers at home...it's just that, (whine...) I'd love to have things that are just mine, and not "mom's", because mom's things belong to everyone. I guess that's how I make it, because I get uncomfortable when I don't share things.

Oh, I know! If I shared by getting everyone their own...whatever, then I'd be fine with having my own...whatever. I just don't like having my own and not sharing with anyone who doesn't have one. It makes me uncomfortable.

Okay, maybe that's a little too much sharing right there. Ha! Time to go. Toodles!

No comments: