Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday favor

Oh! I went to the cafeteria to get some French fries today, and there was a rap artist performing. A Christian artist. It was perfect timing. That was serendipity. Okay, it was probably God. I actually love rap when the lyrics are clean. It's poetry, metaphors, lyrical and the beat keeps my feet moving. I sat down to enjoy instead of going back to my office to eat lunch.

So I had the beat with my bites. music while I munched. tunes while I tasted. and lyrics while I lunched.

♪♪the beat with my bites. music while I munched...♪♪

I know, don't quit my day job. But the guy was really good. You can check out some samples of his stuff at the blackSoil project. What a great way to end the week!

3 comments:

Miss Paula said...

Check out my blog, you won an award!

daisyaday said...

Woo hoo! You are so sweet, Miss Paula! I'm so glad we are bloggy neighbors and sistas!

Miss Paula said...

Oh Miss Daisy, This is where we differ. I have no desire to hear Rap. I live on a street by a traffic signal and I can hear it coming from cars sometimes and I get tired of it. Boom Boom Boom.

But hey, I don't like other genres either so Rap isn't singled out here!!! :-)