Sunday, October 7, 2007

guilty pleasure

I found a new addiction show to watch. It is Dancing With the Stars. And you know? ABC plays the full shows online after they have been shown in the evenings. So I can catch up on the show on my lunch hour, or early in the morning, or whenever. Late at night is dangerous, though, because I might be up pretty late. Funny how everything I like to do on the computer ends up keeping me up late. I guess that is because everyone has gone to bed and no one is bugging me. I'm getting so crabby that I think I will alienate everyone I know by the time I turn 50, and then I won't have to worry about it.

But I love watching ballroom dancing. I've taken a few lessons and I know how tough it is, so I'm pretty amazed at how quickly these people pick up the new dances they are learning. It's almost as much fun as watching gymnastics or ice skating. In fact, I think I like it more.

I'll watch this for now, since my other show I like to watch is on hiatus: American Idol. Just a few more months and that will be on, too. Compensation for the cold winter weather. Okay, I'm really going to bed. Truly.

1 comment:

Miss Paula said...

Wouldn't it be fun to just glide along the dance floor and move with such grace? I would love to be a contestant! But, I am not a celebrity.