Sunday, October 28, 2007

help!

I have been told by some kind friends that my blog loads very slowly. I've been switching my pictures to low resolution replacements to try to help that, but I don't have a place to access my blogs via dial-up to see how long that takes.

Could you leave me a comment or send me an email to let me know how many seconds my blog page takes to load? Of course, you had to wait to see this before you knew I needed your feedback. So, the next time you come back, will you tell me, and tell me whether you have dial up or high speed service?

Thank you so very much!

5 comments:

Miss Paula said...

It's not very long. Sometimes I click out of your site and then back on. You don't have many pictures so I don't know what it is?? HHmm?

Ornery's Wife said...

I love your blog, and it didn't take long to load at all. Thanks for visiting Miller Manor. I'll bookmark this and come back to read more later. This bloggy giveaway has me hoppin'!
TM

d.t.x. said...

Maybe it is just my luck. It took about 30 seconds to load on my work computer and we have high speed internet. But maybe it is getting checked by our firewall though. Who knows, I get to read it and that is all that matters.

MooBeeMa said...

I counted 8 seconds and I have high speed internet. That's not too bad but slower than most blogs I read.

You have a darling blog so it was worth the wait!

Sherry said...

Hi. I just came over from Reflecting Him. It did seem slow just fyi. Don't know why. I love
you so far still reading though!Have a Blesse Day.