Thursday, October 25, 2007

oh, the terrific twos!

I smiled, reading this post over at Unique Bird of Paradise, and then I got teary-eyed. She does a great job of describing the adventures of a little almost a year-and-a-half old, going on two, shortie man--she makes me remember when I was in the thick of it all! And it didn't do any good to cheer when one kid got out of a stage, 'cause another one was going to go into it! I remember when they had me tearing my hair out...and now it has gone full circle.

Think back, just a few years, or maybe only to yesterday, and tell her your best strategy for dealing with little boy tantrums. My favorite mantra now is, "This, too, shall pass." I better write that down so I can remember it tomorrow when I get to babysit!

You can probably go one better than that, though. Click on over if you have a little word of wisdom for her.

No comments: