Sunday, November 4, 2007

and the winner is...

AMY! She is at "We Owe How Much?" and she has a fun blog over there, writing about how she and her husband are living frugally so they can get out of debt. I could take lessons!

Okay, I waited up until Daylight Savings Time switched over to post this. I love y'all that much! Just kidding. I was up anyway.

Auuggghhh! Wait. Foot in mouth disease strikes again. I reread that. I was only kidding about the part about staying up this late to post this.That sounded so snotty. I do love y'all! My apologies.

And if G-girl was reading, right now she would say, "No, thank you." We had a crazy conversation where she declined my apology, and when I said she couldn't do that, she piped right back up with, "Sure I can. I'll show you. Say it again!" And of course I fell for it, and she did it again to me! I'm also gullible!

Going to bed now, at 1 am.

3 comments:

Tiany said...

Congratulations!!! You won the sharpies on my blog! Please email me with your shipping info! Tiany@cox.net

I pray your having a very blessed day!

daisyaday said...

Woo hoo!!! I just scared a couple lives off my cats when I started screaming as I was reading this.

Thanks so much for your generosity!

Daisy

Amy said...

Hi Hi Daisy - it's Amy from We Owe How Much!! I'm so excited to win something!! I'm new to the blogging world, new to the frugal world, and very new to the winning world :D My favorite music artist right now is Shane & Shane - LOVE them!! Here's my email - ajlanser@gmail.com. If you send me a note I'll get you my address! Thanks so much for your generosity - I'm so excited!!

Amy