Friday, November 16, 2007

it's finally Friday again

Wow it's been a long week. I've been longing for Friday to come!

I've got a great weekend planned. Little X-man is going to be over tonight, along with his mama. I'm sleeping in tomorrow. Well, with a little guy who likes to get up at 4 in the morning and play, I'm going to TRY and sleep in! I'll let you know how that goes.

I'm going to a jewelry party with my friend--we're going to make something there. And then I'm going to scrapbook. I have to fit cleaning somewhere in there...maybe that will be tonight. Get it out of the way, you know?

Sunday--church in the morning, and in the evening the AMA (American Music Awards, of course) is going on from about seven o'clock on. Don't bother calling then. I prolly won't even hear the phone. :)

Nothing too drastic or strenuous. Maybe a walk with the dog, or without, who knows?

I'm soooooo ready!

No comments: