Sunday, November 25, 2007

oh, my achin' feet

I feel a little deja vu-ish. I think I've posted that before! But it's true. I helped my BFF move today (Saturday, because I haven't gone to bed yet), and I was on my feet most of the day again. I think my walking parts in my feet and ankles have gone on strike. Or they're broken. They're twitching and clenching as I'm sitting here. Ibuprofen and warm covers will work wonders, I think. Tomorrow will be a great day to take it easy. Maybe I'll get up and do some of the dishes that are sitting on the counter. Maybe.

I think I'm getting a cold, too, so I'm leaning even more toward the sleeping in idea. It sounds heavenly to sleep until I really want to get out of bed and do something. How crazy is this?? I'm longing to stretch out in my bed and snoooooze, and yet here I sit on the computer, typing madly away! I'm such a dork, or as my daughter would say if she was text messaging me, I'm a fork! "Textspeak" sometimes gets the wrong letter in there since each number stands for more than one letter.

I figured out that I could text my daughter from my Yahoo email and it would show up on her phone. I was pretty excited about that, so I texted her and told her so. Did I get any credit for figuring this out? No. She texted me back and said, "You're such a fork!" I almost choked on my coffee when I laughed out loud. Yes, yes I am a fork.

1 comment:

Miss Paula said...

You keep warm and drink lots of liquids!! I am getting over my cold and it hasn't been fun!! Take care and take a nap if you feel you need to!! I am granting you permission!!! HA HA