Saturday, November 3, 2007

scrap mania!

We had a lovely evening scrapbooking with G-girl and Dee-girl. G-girl turned 18 today!! She went out to breakfast with her boyfriend, Sports-guy, and spent some time with me today, too! Went to Scrap Mania at Archiver's...oooooh I am tired. I spent six stinkin' hours there, and do you know how many pages I got done???

Almost one. Almost!

I am the pokiest little puppy I know. MAN I'm slow!

I've made small progress on my house projects. Small. Not telling what they are yet. I have to get them done and take pictures first. Then I'll share more. I don't know if I'll be brave enough to share the before pictures. Maybe not even the after pictures. We'll see.

Well, anything more I write won't make sense anyway, so I'll head for bed and try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

d.t.x. said...

The reason you almost got one page done is because you browsed the store for 5 out of the 6 hours. But you had fun didn't you? Your a silly mama. I mean that in a good way.