Saturday, January 26, 2008

coming attractions

I'm absolutely tickled pink to tell you that I will be reviewing several books and posting author interviews over the next few months. There is nothing I like better than a good book, and the three books I will have the pleasure of reviewing here look like they are going to be great reads.

Author Victorya Michaels Rogers has just finished her newest book, The Automatic 2nd Date. On February 20, I'll be reviewing the book and posting my interview with her.

On March 11, I'll be reviewing Roberta Simpson's newest children's book, Nana's Bible Stories. This book was featured in a USA Today story (Dec. 11, 2007) as one being used by parents to teach their children theology. Roberta's book was highlighted due to the fact that her stories are told from the perspective of a child or animal featured in the stories.

And on April 6, I'll be featuring Allison Bottke's newest book, Setting Boundaries with Your Adult Children: Six Steps to Hope and Healing for Struggling Parents.

I'm very happy to have been invited to review these. I'll be excited to give you the skinny on these three books. Each one appeals to me for different reasons. The only compensation I receive is a copy of the book so that I can read it, and I'm free to give my honest opinion. So there you have it: a sneak preview of some good reads.

2 comments:

daisydreamer said...

So cool! I can't wait to read your reviews!!!

Alicia said...

Looking forward to these reviews!!!