Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Dance Wars

Well, I got to watch part of Dance Wars last night. It was okay. I missed the first part of it because I FORGOT about it! I remembered a couple hours before, but then I got busy and the time just flew. I don't think I was having THAT much fun.

Well, the show moved much more quickly than American Idol. We went through auditions, eliminations, and semifinal team formation all in one night. I actually like that! It's only a six-week series, so they have to move fast. There was one guy who got cut near the end--he was a fantastic dancer. I'm still not sure why they cut him, unless his singing wasn't consistent. That would be a tough call.

So I'm looking forward to next week...Monday, Tuesday AND Wednesday all have something for me to watch. Usually I avoid the TV because the noise just irritates me. It's mostly blah, blah, and more blah. And now the writer's strike...well, dare I say that sometimes I like the content more? Most shows are so inane. They try to get laughs by making people look stupid.

1 comment:

.: Mrs. V :. said...

I started watching last night and forgot to turn back over. I missed the ending, but it did seem to move quite quickly.

I may tune in again though. Keep us posted.