Monday, January 7, 2008

hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go

Today was my first day back to work, and although it wasn't a strenuous day, I'm sooo tired. Just checkin' in to say hello, and I hope your Monday was happy.

Today is Baby Del's momma's birthday--happy birthday, honey. Thanks for coming out and sharing your birthday with us.

I have nothing interesting to say at all. Nothing whatsoever. I know that funny things happened today because I remember laughing, but right now my brain is already laying out on my comfy bed, fast asleep. G'nite!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I am back to work too!! I was okay yesterday, but wow today I was sooo..tired this morning!!! While I would love to have another week off, I am thankful for my job!!

I hope you are resting up!! :)

daisyaday said...

I'm sure your day was a LOT busier than mine, since our students don't come back until next week. You don't realize how much it takes out of you until you're away from it for a while.