Wednesday, January 9, 2008

sick day


And a sick day was had by Daisy today...why, oh why couldn't I be sick when I was on break when I could actually stay in bed all day? No, I had to get sick after I went back to work. All the girls in the house are sick. Yukky.

I wanted to bake my bread today, but I figured no one would eat it anyway. The ones who are sick have no appetite, and the ones who aren't sick, don't want to be! I did pretty much nothing at all. Tomorrow will be a better day, God willing and the crick don't rise.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Hope you are feeling better!! Doesnt it always work that way, sickness strikes when you are back to being busy!

Sammi said...

I found your site through Engage the Journey & I just wanted to say I really enjoy reading your posts! It sounds like God has given you a full life!Anyway, I hope you & everyone in your house feels better soon!

daisyaday said...

I appreciate the get well wishes. I think we're on the downhill side of this. :)

I get sick so seldom that I forget how miserable it can be.