Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday fading into Monday

I had the best post to write! I dreamed about it. I remember thinking, "Oh! I have to blog about this!" It was soooo funny.

Well, I'm sorry to tell you that I have completely forgotten it. LOL. Somewhere between the dream and the day, it vanished, like a wisp of fog that the wind blew away. Next time I'll write it down before I get out of bed.

On the bright side, church was good. Then, I did get some cleaning done today that I've been wanting to do, and before I go to bed, I'm going to make some progress on my closet for my craft corner. If I do a little each day, I will get it done, yes?

We had a great weekend with a couple of the kids and grandbabies sleeping over. The time just flew by, and Monday morning is looming over the end of the weekend here. I'm going to shut my eyes, stick my fingers in my ears, and sing very loudly so I don't have to think about it until morning.

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

So how was your Monday?
Mine was ok. I am more than a little bit tired after struggling to get so much done while hubby is away.
Becky K.

daisyaday said...

Well, I'll tell you all about it...in my post from today. Hope you have your reading eyeballs in. You'll need them!