Tuesday, February 26, 2008

the davids were HOT!!!

I got my Idol fix, and now I have to get online and write about THE DAVIDS! Wow!

David Hernandez just blew me away tonight. And then David Archuleta topped him! I'll admit it...I was sitting there with tears in my eyes when the show was over. Michael was pretty good, being the first one out of the chute, but I kind of forgot about his performance when I saw the Davids.

Oh, and how could I forget to mention Chikezie? Chikezie is infectious. He was DYNAMITE tonight. He was so totally on his game!

Danny Noriega is so likable, and he just made me laugh when he was talking to Simon after he sang. His personality was stronger than his singing tonight, but his singing wasn't bad either.

I can't wait to see the girls tomorrow night.

My faves are, in no particular order, Ramiele, Carly, Syesha and Alaina. At least until tomorrow. This is where it starts to get good for me. Soon I'll be getting tense about it, and that won't be pretty. But right now, it's so fun!

Okay, on to bed. I was a real sickie at work today, wishing I was just home in bed. I was losing my voice, and I think all my energy stayed home under the covers today. Now I'm all pumped up on ibuprofen and AI, so I'm good for another hour or two.

Imagine will be playing on the soundtrack in my dreams tonight in David Archuleta's magical voice.

1 comment:

daisydreamer said...

Last night was our first time to watch since Biggest Loser was pre-empted by the debates. I'm looking forward to the girls tonight, too.