Saturday, February 2, 2008

the lucky one!

Kristi from Music Mom of 2 is my lucky winner of the Coldstone Creamery card. Kristi, if you come back to check, I left a comment on your blog.

Kristi is a music teacher, and has a great sense of humor. There's a quote from her blog that I really should put up on my mirror. She says: Our pastor always has a saying about prayer. He says "God answers prayer in four ways: Yes, No, Wait, or Boy, have I got a surprise for you." Isn't that exactly the way things shake out? The things we think are the absolute worst sometimes end up being huge blessings in ways we never imagined.

Thanks, everyone, for visiting and reading, at least as much as you had time for while you were flying through all the marvelous giveaways!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Thanks for the gift card. I have always loved the quote. It helps put things into perspective.