Monday, February 25, 2008

Nana's Bible Stories--a preview

Now this is interesting. I don't have a lot of readers who seem to want this book I'm giving away. Lots of readers, but no commenters. Well, the chances are better for those who do comment, then. But I'm wondering if the next book I review will be more popular.

I just got it in the mail recently, and it is the cut.est. book! It's called Nana's Bible Stories. Watch for my post about it on March 11. I can't wait to share it with you! Almost everyone has a child they could share it with. I really want to keep my copy, but I'll probably buy another one so that I can give this one away.

Okay, I'll stop tantalizing you with it now. I'm going to pop in the CD that came with it and listen to Sheila Walsh read it to me. :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

These do look like cute books. My mom is a Nana and I know she would love sharing something like this with her seven granddaughters. I'll be back on the 11th to find out more. :)

daisydreamer said...

Ooh, me and Asher are all over this one! ")

Sharon Brumfield said...

This sounds great! My children are too old for this but I have some nephews that it would be great for.

Thanks for stopping by. It is always good to meet another sister. :)