Sunday, March 16, 2008

here come the newlyweds...

No, not us! We've been married almost five years. Five. Unbelievable.

Anyway, I'm talking about the show. It's kind of along the idea of Survivor, but they're not on an island. There are six couples living in this house. (Or are they down to five?) It's kind of artificial, but the couples are so FUNNY. It's way more fun to sit and laugh at them than it is to look at yourself and point fingers.

And, AND, Dancing With the Stars is starting MONDAY!!

I'm going to be busy with reality shows, aren't I? Fortunately, ABC shows their episodes online, so I can catch up on my lunch hour if I miss them. Ha.

But this newlywed show is pretty good. We've noticed that one of the girls on there greatly resembles one of our friends, at least as far as looks go. Attitude wise, don't know. People tend to not be themselves so much when they are around other people. Maybe we should go ballroom dancing together with them and then we'd find out. Their personalities just sneaked right out of the box when they were learning the tango. Do this. Don't do that. What are you doing that for? Some of those girls were SO bossy.

Even though that was pretty funny, I think the most hysterical thing so far was when the guys were driving and they had to take directions from the wives. The only catch, the guys were BLINDFOLDED!!! And there were LOTS of obstacles! I laughed so much my sides hurt.

You gotta watch it. Sunday nights. 10 PM E/9 PM C. Catch up on the episodes you missed at ABC.com. I know, I sound like a commercial, don't I? Sorry. I really don't mean to.

5 comments:

Crazy Daisy said...

Thanks for stopping by! The paper globe were so much fun!

Oh, BTW, I love the newlywed show too! It cracks me up!

Oh, and I love the daisy set up you have here!

Mrs. D said...

I've never heard of the Newlyweds show before but it does sound interesting.

Alicia said...

I love this show! I forgot about it this week....darn! Both my hubby and I watched it the first week and thought is was good and funnny, thanks for the reminder!!!

Becky K. said...

Hi Daisy,
The book came today! I cannot wait to read it. Since my hubby is out of town there is a very good chance that I'll be reading late into the night...no one to bother...smile.

Thank you so much for your generosity.

Becky K.

daisy said...

Woo hoo! Glad it got there safe and sound. Let me know what you think of it.

As far as the show goes, don't forget that they show the past episodes on abc.com--just look for the Full Episodes link, and you can find the show in the list.

I've already got my favorites...