Tuesday, March 4, 2008

oh, boy...how to decide!

The guys have spoken. I mean sung. Or would it be sang? They sang...they have sung. Tah-may-to, tah-mah-to.

It's easier for me to decide about the words than it is for me to decide who to vote for. Except for the little guy with the purple hair. What's his name...Danny. He's sassy. His attitude makes me laugh, but tonight his song was just okay for me. Johnny does that little flick-it-off-his-shoulder thing, too. Too funny.

I thought Chikezie was much better than Simon said. His song gave me goosebumps. I think I might have to break down and vote. And the first David? David A? Oh, my. My honey thinks he should be the winner this year. Already he has this prediction. I'm like Paula. I can find something good about all of them. Did anyone else notice that Simon was much nicer than usual tonight?? What's up with that? He only picked on about half the guys...he shocked me.

I couldn't make up my mind about the third David with his Lionel Ritchie song. I love the song (I have it for my ringtone), but I don't know if I agree with the judges, though. I'll have to go back and listen to it again. I went back and forth between liking it and hating it.

And I have to wait until tomorrow night to see the girls?? I thought this was the night that they were all going to perform. Apparently I didn't listen to the whole thing when I heard it! That's just par for the course. Sidetracked.

If I'm anywhere near a computer and someone is trying to talk to me, I have to physically turn myself away from it so I can pay attention to them. So word of warning. If you're on the phone with me and you hear my replies kind of taking longer and longer, you can pretty much assume that I'm online. I don't MEAN to do it...I just get, yes, you guessed it, SIDETRACKED! Story of my LIFE!

No comments: