Tuesday, March 11, 2008

5 Minutes for Mom says it's time for recess!

Do you remember getting to go out for recess in elementary school? It felt like a huge free-for-all. We would pour out of the classroom door like marbles bouncing down the stairs. Time to play. This was serious stuff, you know! We would scatter all over the playground, talking to everyone, playing over here, and then over there...

Well, the Ultimate Blog Party is even better than recess. 5 Minutes for Mom organized this so we bloggers can spend even more time online than we usually do! LOL

Okay (panting), here are my choices for prizes. I've been going through them, looking at the goodies, picking my faves, narrowing my many choices down to a manageable number...here they are!

#3: A gift certificate for the Beady Queen. Don't you love that name? You'll love her designs, too! I think an eyeglass chain would be just lovely.

#29: A gift certificate for Mommy Bracelets. Beautiful crystal and sterling designs.

#87: I adore this pendant on an orange and blue beaded necklace, made by Autumn Daisy.

#135: A gorgeous cross or heart pendant from Dandelion Dayz.

And finally, #137: If I understand it right, craftymom is giving away a knitting goody bag. Although her blog post says a gift card for Joann...maybe I'm confused. Well, that is nothing new at all. Either one would be fabulous.

Whew! I think I got it right.

Go to the Blog Party site QUICK! Check the rules cuz I don't want to be responsible for you losing out (I know ya gotta write a post about it). Get on the list, and then go check out the rest of your new blogland friends. Well, you probably won't have time for all of them, cuz there are now over 1200 blogs on the Mr. Linky! You would probably grow roots from your behind, down through your chair into the floor, never to be dislodged again. On the bright side, someone else would have to cook dinner!

Yippee!!! I'm off to play. Well, only until American Idol comes on. Two hour show tonight. I'm so having an easy supper. Slacker's meal: rice pudding. Hey, stop laughing. It has grains, dairy, protein, and a little sugar thrown in to sweeten up the kids. We'll have an extra vegetable dish tomorrow! Bye-bye!

Oh, hey! Before you go...check out my giveaway below, too. Easy peasy.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

HI! I came to your site because of the blog party, and because my daughter's name is Daisy. :0) I'm going to check some of your posts out. Happy partying!
XO!

Jessica N. Condatore said...

Hey there! I'm having such a good time perusing all the party's wonderful blogs! I can't believe how many of us there are! Stop by my blog, The Love List @ http://love-list.blogspot.com , and leave a comment on my party entry for a chance to win a "Blog Botox" package from Poppy Seed Design!

Party On,
Jess

BrineS said...

I'm inviting you to party with me!

Win some chocolate from my-sister-in-law and I...we blog about CHOCOLATE...me from Australia...and her from Michigan. Here's the link: http://thechocolistas.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

What am I doing in Australia? I married an Aussie...and moved to Brisbane, leaving my family and friends and all the right-side-of-the-road drivers in America.

Win a handmade pocket place mat from my blog Comfort Joy Designs. Here's the link:
http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

Want to know more about life in Australia? Visit my A Cup of Joy site where I keep up with my family and friends in America. Here's the link:
http://acupofjoy.wordpress.com/

Happy Partying!

Maria said...

hola!! this party is WONDERFUL!! wow, i love your "about me" area! sounds like a WONDERFUL FAMILY!

i hope you can stop by my little party and say HI!!

take care and GOD BLESS...

Julie Stiles Mills said...

Thanks for stopping by! And THANKS for the tips! I already do the microwave cleaning trick, but I was dumbfounded at your second tip. People actually clean their oven racks? ;D

Seriously, thanks again and good luck on the book drawing!

Happy Panda said...

Thank you so much for stopping by to say thank you! I really appreciate it. I hope you have a great time party hopping and good luck in the prize drawing you have a lot of great choices listed here.

Sprittibee said...

Happy blog partying! Love your pretty design. :) Daisies are such happy flowers.

The Surrendered Scribe said...

What a pretty blog to look at amidst all the snow around my house. I love your profile, what an amazing God to see you through. I'm so glad I stopped by.

If you have time, check my blog out at http://thesurrenderedscribe.blogspot.com/

Have a great party!