Monday, March 10, 2008

top twelve, and more

This is a perfect time to put the top twelve in order of my faves.

If we're talking about the guys and the gals separately, it'd go like this.

Guys:
1. David Archuleta
2. Chikezie
3. Michael Johns
4. David Hernandez
5. David Cook
6. Jason Castro

Gals:
1. Carly Smithson
2. Syesha Mercado
3. Kristy Lee Cook
4. Brooke White
5. Ramiele Malubay
6. Amanda Overmyer

It's hard because I want to lump some of them together. Personality-wise, some of them get on my nerves, but voice-wise, this is it.

So how was your weekend? Mine went by fast because it seems like all I did is catch up on housework OTHER than the black hole. I did start reading Jodi Picoult's new book, Change of Heart. Love it! The constant twists and turns keep you guessing, and you never quite know where the story is going. I was up reading muuuuuch later than I should have been. Then add into that the "spring ahead" time change...boy it was hard to get up this morning.

Speaking of books...tomorrow is the big day! Look for a preview, an interview, and a giveaway of Roberta Simpson's book, Nana's Bible Stories! She is one neat lady. She has more energy than I ever remember having. And she's an unbelievably young-looking 71 years old. This is her first book! What an inspiration to a wanna-be writer. Check out her bio...it's crazy interesting! I just fell in love with this lady. I want to be her neighbor and go play flashlight tag after dark! That's all I am going to say.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I read "My Sister's Keeper" by Picoult...it was amazing, but I was in tears, and I vowed I would never read another of her books again. It was just too emotional for me! I like happy books! lol...