Friday, May 9, 2008

good news...

*UpDate!*Update!*UpDate!*

My little Augie Doggie did so well at the doggy chiropractor! It was amazing. He got up when she was done and shook himself, and he hasn't done that for over two weeks. He had his happy face on, was wagging his tail, and actually jumped down the step to get into the room where they were going to clip his nails.

Thanks for all your kind words, good wishes and prayers. You know, when your babies get big, I think you just find new babies to take care of sometimes.

And the funniest part is, I had recommended this chiropractor to my honey's ex-wife, and guess who was just leaving when we arrived! Yup, you got it. Luvvy, his ex, and her little dog. It was hilarious. (They get along just fine, now. No worries.)

5 comments:

Smellyann said...

That's wonderful!! I am so happy!!

LaCresha said...

Oh I'm so happy to hear the good news!

Kristi said...

I am so glad Augie is feeling better. I know you were so worried about him being in pain.

Becky K. said...

Hip! Hip! Hooray!

Happy Mother's Day. You are a good people and doggie Mommy.

Becky K.

bethn said...

Oh what happy news. I'm so glad that everything worked out for Augie doggie.