Sunday, May 11, 2008

momma's day...

I could hear some hustling and bustling when I woke up this morning, and when I went across the hall to the bathroom, there were some "Hey!"s flying down the hall. "Don't come out!" they said.

Soon there was a knock on my door, and down below here was the prize the girls brought in! (Along with a card and a gift certificate for Archiver's.) Yumm-o!

And my honey got up early and cleaned the house . . . mmm, what a peach! I love that man. He said he wanted me to be able to do whatever I wanted today without worrying about cleaning.

Except that what I really want to do is finish my closet. So in a way, it's still cleaning. Wait! If you think about that, I have found a situation where I actually like cleaning. No, no! Say it's not so! It can't be.



Now if the boys pick up their cigarette butts outside, my day will be complete.

1 comment:

Crazy Daisy said...

Happy Mother's Day! Sounds like it got off to a super start! :-)