It's only Tuesday, halfway through work. I'm draggin' my tailfeathers already.
It's time for a gratitude shout-out to pick me up. These are the things I'm grateful for:
- to have a job to go to
- to have food on the table every night
- to have a healthy family
- to be healthy myself
- to see the smiling faces of my grandbabies so frequently
- to be able to play with paper and other assorted pretties and toys and call it a hobby so people don't look at me funny
- to have a home to call my own
- to have such great kids
- to have a great husband who makes me laugh and who puts up with me
- to have a cute Augie doggie who gives me kisses
- to have cats who make me happy
- to be able to blog and make my kids roll their eyes at me
It always helps me stop whining if I look for the good things in my life, and then I realize how truly fortunate I am.