Thursday, August 14, 2008

more good news...

And then in my email, I get a note that says, "You won!"

I won this book from Mindy Says. I'm so excited to get it and see what God has to say to me here.


And Mindy has a lot of good things to say, too. Click on over and pay her a little visit. And notice, if you will, that her favicon is a custom one, not the orange Blogger B. (That is the little tiny icon that is just to the left of the "www" address at the top of the page.)

I love that. I have to figure out how to do it with mine. So be patient, and one day when you visit me, I will have a little daisy favicon in my address bar. :) If you know how to do it and you can help me out, I'll be your best fri-end *said in a whiny singsongy voice*. I will even send you three of my custom handmade greeting cards. No, seriously. That's my next bloggy challenge for myself.

Hurray for a happy Thursday! And even better, Friday is right around the corner, and after that, the weekend!! In fact Friday's going to be here in ONE MINUTE!! I have to go to bed!!!

2 comments:

Smilingsal said...

Mindy will tell you how to do it.

Crazy Daisy said...

I have found nice tutorials to do it, however I have little patience :-) thus have not tried. If you find a simple way, pass it along :)