Thursday, August 14, 2008

short and so sweet

Aw, this is just the thing I needed to see today. I get so tired of hearing stories about animals who are abused or neglected, so this video just made my day. I picked it up from WAHM's blog.

And just by the way, if you were the woman driving behind me today, yes, I ALWAYS brake for squirrels. I could see your lips moving, and it didn't look like sweet nothings coming out. Too too bad.



This is much nicer than the video clip I got in my email about some prankster who glued some guy's shoes to the floor, and then when he stepped into them, he fell flat on his face. I could see all the parts of his body that hit the concrete floor and all I could do was cringe. I didn't think it was funny at all. Why is it so funny to see other people's pain?

2 comments:

karen said...

I hope no one walks by my office for awhile ... that video made me cry with happiness! That is amazing, amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Norah said...

I absolutely love that video! We are into rescue here - have 5 dogs at the moment, one is here 'temporarily', I hope. Yikes, they keep me busy! lol