Monday, October 6, 2008

there's been a big mixup

My show is postponed. Arrggghhh!

Monday nights are for dancing, not football. Don't those big network bigwigs know that? It's Monday night. Mondays are for dancing. Dancing with the Stars, people.

What is this football junk? The Vikings have pre-empted my show. What a bunch of ... oh, words fail me. What a bunch of HOOEY!

Do you know what time they're playing my show???? 1:30 in the MORNING. It plays until 3:30 AM!!! And the results show is tomorrow, just as scheduled.

I'm beside myself. One more reason to rip on football.

I guess I can have an early night of it, then. What if I recorded it and got up early to watch it? That could work.

Not. I am NOT a morning person. I know I will not get up early. No matter how early I go to bed. I get up at five to make sure Dee is up, and I go right back to sleep until I have to get ready.

I guess I'm just going to have to complain.

I know. I'm such a whine baby. It's not like it's life or death. But doggone it. It's the one little bit of entertainment I take time to see. :-{

3 comments:

Smilingsal said...

I'm so sorry; I know how much you like Dancing. I got to see it all because The Dolphins played Sunday--and won!

I think that Brooke and Marvin Sapp are the two frontrunners and Rocko and Cloris on the bottom.

Gwendolyn said...

Why do they do that? Back when I used to watch soap operas, when one would get pre-empted, they would always play it in the middle of the night. This baffled me. Who in the world was going to stay up until 2:00 AM to see a soap opera? Crazy people. Why can't they play the football game in the middle of the night instead? That makes much more sense to me. :o)

Gee Girl said...

Well football is live...so we need to keep that...and it is more important. Dancing with the stars you can watch online anytime you want to...so the Vikings game was DEFINATELY more important...AND WE WON!! Good word choice there with the HOOEY by they way daisy!! Much better than my word choice...i would have just said crap-o-la... ;)