Sunday, January 25, 2009

interesting science facts

This week I watched Louie Giglio on youtube. This was taken from the "How Great is Our God" tour that he did with Chris Tomlin. There are five short videos...they continue one after another, but if you have a few minutes, it's quite fascinating.

Here's the first one, and I'll add links to the other at the bottom to make it easy if you want to keep going. You can find them online, too, but these seem to have better sound quality than some of the other ones.

I've been mulling this over all week.



Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5


And by the way, the quarterly Bloggy Giveaway starts TOMORROW!!! Don't be late. Enter those contests. Bookmark those blogs. Read those posts. Leave your comments! Win some stuff!

Bloggy Giveaways Quarterly Carnival Button

4 comments:

Becky K. said...

This is soooo good! I am going to have my kids watch it too. We saw the part about laminin but not the earlier things about the stars.

Thanks!

Crazy Daisy said...

OMG... totally had no idea on the bloggy giveaway. I'm WAY behind!!! Thanks for the heads up!

Faith said...

Those videos are awesome! Thanks for sharing, it is alot to mull over isn't it? The complexity and greatness of God is just....no words to describe, just puts you in awe!

karen said...

These videos brought me incredible comfort during some very hard times. It gave me a perspective I have never before held - thank you so much. Grasping the infinite nature of God strengthened my prayers, my sense of awe and fear. I will return often to view these videos again and again. xo