Tuesday, February 3, 2009

and today, Mugs was...

...not much different than yesterday.

The docs are pushing hard to have the family figure out a living will type thing. I don't think that's a very good sign.

She wasn't coherent when a couple of the girls went up there. She did cuss a little. I think the bursitis in her hip is giving her trouble, too. As if she didn't have enough to deal with. When she is on her left side, you hear a pretty clear "ouch!" every so often.

They may also check to see if she had a stroke. It's so hard to know the extent of it when she can't say what's going on with her.

Oh, I'm just on this up, then down, then up, and down again roller coaster of emotions. I resign myself to the worst, and then a little thing she does gives me hope again. Waiting is so hard.

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

I've been there...it stinks!

Still praying here!