Monday, February 16, 2009

a birthday bash

I love February. Today for my birthday, my honey and Johnny cleaned the kitchen and got all the dishes done. And then I got some Office Max giftcards for some stuff I've been wanting to save up for. I have my eye on a super comfy task chair so I can sit at the 'puter without getting stiff and sore, and I want a multi-purpose printer: scanner, printer, copier and fax in one.

More geeky stuff, you know?

And some of my kids were home for dinner, and we all hung out together...had taco salad for dinner. My honey's ex brought chocolate raspberry cheesecake over for dessert. It was delicious!!

I think I'm going to have a birthday week, and do something special every day. Tomorrow is Dee's birthday. Can you believe she is going to be twenty-five six??! Don't say a word, DeeDee. When things get bumped out of my memory for a little bit, I get bonus bumps. I get do-overs. The privilege of age. Cuz I'm sooo old. LOL.

10 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Happy happy birthday! Sounds like you spent it wonderfully...Yes, make it a birthday week! Even better.

karen said...

Happy happy birthday, my friend! Sounds as though it was the perfect celebration. You should celebrate all week - I insist! xo xo

Faith said...

Happy birthday! Hope you had a great day!

Crazy Daisy said...

Happy Birthday!

Barbara said...

Here from Kim's... Happy Birthday!

Sharla said...

Happy Birthday! I love your blog!

Smellyann said...

Happy Birthday, Daisy!!

Karen said...

I'm glad you're having a birthday week, so I'm not late in wishing you a Happy Birthday! I {hear} Office Max and Staples. Have fun with your gift cards!

Liz said...

Just stumbled onto your blog, happy (late) birthday!

daisy said...

Thanks, everyone, for the warm wishes! I appreciate you stopping by!

Much love!
daisy