Monday, February 23, 2009

bleah...

It was a stressful yucky day today, and I'm glad it's done and over. I could sit and whine, but I'm too darn tired.

I'm looking for the bright side here...I'm reaching, but I'm not finding anything to hang on to.

Tomorrow is Tuesday, and it's gotta be better than Monday. Well, AI will be on tomorrow. That's a good thing. My little hour of mind jello.

We got our new washer today. That's a very good thing. Thankfully the washer decided to break when we were getting taxes back. I can look at it like, 'every time I get a little money, something breaks down!' Or, I can say, 'thank goodness that every time something breaks down, I have some money to work with.'

Huh? That's good, yeah? The second one, that is.

I try to have a sunny outlook, but sometimes there's just too much junk sitting on top of me and it blocks out all the sunlight. I'm sittin' in the shade, here. Must be time for bed.

3 comments:

Becky K. said...

Isn't God's provision amazing? I do know those games with words, though...I have done that very one.

Take care...have a better day.

We might be watching AI tonight or we might be at a show. I am waiting to hear if we were able to get tickets.

Barb said...

Daisy, we all have days when we don't see the sunshine....hang in. It will shine again.

Sending you lots of hugs and prayers.

Barb

Crazy Daisy said...

Hang in there! Hope today was on the up side!