Monday, February 23, 2009

lost for wordz

I got an email the other day.

It says,

Hi there!

It has been long time since we did not meet. I hope everything is okay with you.

What? Are you kidding me? Who REALLY falls for that? That doesn't even make sense. "It has been long time since we did not meet." Really? You're sending a 'cold call' email and that's the best you've got? Really?

I found a great medicine shop on the net. I ordered some meds and
got my orders in 3 days to my postbox.They are cheap and quality.

Medicine shop? To my postbox? Where are you from? Not around here, I'm guessing. Which makes sense, if it has been long time since we did not meet. lol

They are cheap and quality? Like your writing? Wowza. That did it. I'm sold now. Sign me up. Where do I buy these fabulous cheap and quality products? Oh, that's right. You're going to tell me. In fact, you're going to send me to a link of dubious safety to get sideswiped by some stinkin' spyware and your latest version of some trojan horse. Let me think for a minute. Not.


I thought that you may be interested.Here is their advertisement :

- Man's Health, Anti-Depressants, Antibiotics, Cholesterol, Diabetes, Diuretic,
Pain, Sexual Health, Erectile dysfunction, Sleep Aids and Weight Loss medicines


And one more thing. Why is everyone who sends me junk email always convinced that I am concerned about, as this fool puts it, erectile dysfunction? I could not care less. Please.

- Worldwide shipping

- Always fresh discounts
Fresh discounts? What exactly are fresh discounts? Will I want to slap their faces?

- Always full anonymity

- Always making you a happy customer!

Choose us and you will feel well: Always!

I would feel the best if you never emailed me again, thank you very much.

No comments: