Sunday, February 1, 2009

still holding on

**9:00 pm
Yesterday when we got there to see Mugs, she looked at my honey and said, "The chariots are rounding! The chariots are rounding and the wheels are turning." If that didn't give me goosebumps. There's only one thing I thought of when she said chariots--that she was seeing angels coming to get her. But she was delirious most of the night. At one point when they asked her how old she was, she thought she was nineteen, and when they asked her what day it was, she thought it was the middle of June.

She had dialysis today, and hasn't woken up as of yet. She seems to be sleeping--she woke up briefly and looked around for a bit, and went back out again. Dialysis again tomorrow, and we'll see what the blood tests say in the morning.

Thank you guys so much for your prayers.

2 comments:

karen said...

oh Daisy, it's hard to find the words. I just prayed to our heavenly Father about this, about you, and Mugs. You will be in my thoughts throughout the day. On my prayer list. Love, strength and peace to you, dear Daisy. Keep us posted if you can.

Becky K. said...

Wow! So scary and sad. I am praying for you. Have been ever since I read that your dear sister-in-law was ill. Sorry I didn't leave you a comment so you would know.

Hang in there!