Wednesday, February 4, 2009

two bites

Two bites of a sugar free popsicle. Mugs managed to eat that, and I think it's the first things she's eaten since she went in. Then she complained about a stomach ache. Music to my ears! Well, not literally to my ears because I wasn't there. But I heard through my niece's nightly report.

We didn't go up to the hospital tonight because my honey was there today during the day. She was a little more awake today, and although she was still kind of mumbling, he could understand some more of what she was saying.

He didn't stay too long because shortly after he got there, they came to take her for her dialysis.

She has a more permanent line for the dialysis now in her chest. They put that in today, too.
So thankful for your prayers!

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

I bet that popsickle felt good. Even if it was just a little bit.