Sunday, February 22, 2009

weekend end

Okay, if I'm going to get to bed at a reasonable hour, I have to let the Oscars continue without me and go brush my teeth. Cuz, yay, everything else is done!

My dishes are done. (Mostly. Just the casserole dish is left soaking.)

The kitchen is clean. (Well, as clean as can be expected.)

The food is put away. (The stuffed green peppers were quite delicious, by the way, even if I did whine about cooking them.)

The dog has been let out.

The cats have been fed.

The litter box has been cleaned. (Although I do have one of those handy dandy self-cleaning ones. Which I puffy heart. It's somewhat of a misnomer, but it's better than not having one! You still have to empty the bag. And clean up random weird things.)

I did find some fun new blogs that I added to my garden. And I cleaned out some of the ones I haven't been visiting. A change is as good as a vacation.

The trashes have been emptied. (All six of them. Not the ones in the girls' rooms. I don't empty those. Ever. Those, happily, fall under the category of "Not My Job.")

I wanted to lie and say that the clothes were all folded, but then I thought, "Why should I?" Who really cares? Besides me. No one. I just like to think that everything is done.

But that day will never happen. Ever.

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

It sounds like you were in great shape to begin this week.

Have a great one!