Saturday, March 28, 2009

daily happenings


The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY (date)...Saturday, March 28

Outside my window...robins and chickadees looking for bits of this and that

I am thinking...about cleaning my bedroom closet some more

I am thankful for...my children and my grandchildren

From the kitchen...pumpkin chip muffins are on my agenda

I am wearing...comfy jeans and a soft, leafy sage green shirt--my favorite color!

I am creating...happiness

I am going...grocery shopping today

I am reading...Mercy, by Jodi Piccoult

I am hoping...I finish my closet today so I have space to scrap

I am hearing...the water bubbling in the pot on the stove, waiting for me to put in the pasta

Around the house...Xavier is napping, Gail is reading, my honey is painting...quiet time

One of my favorite things...clean windows

A few plans for the rest of the week: going to bed earlier

Here is a picture thought I am sharing... love comes in such small packages! Our latest edition grandsweetie: little Jarrett Reid :o)

1 comment:

A Gracious Home said...

What a beautiful baby. I enjoyed your daybook. Have a wonderful week, Doylene