Thursday, March 26, 2009

matt is safe!!

Matt G is safe on AI. Yes!

I am enjoying having my "babies" so big, because I can actually watch a show from beginning to end. Sometimes. But I got to watch American Idol all the way through last night AND tonight. (I'm just waiting to hear it, too. "We're not BABIES anymore, MOTHER.) Yeah, yeah, I know. You're all grown up now. Whining and all. :) Anyway.

Adam and Allison are still my favorites. Adam's song last night was nothing short of amazing. I'd buy his music already. In fact, I'm thinking about getting last night's song on iTunes. Last year I went in at the end of the season and tried to buy the songs I liked, and they had been yanked off the site. THAT made me crabby.

I haven't blogged about my job for a while. That's because they work me non-stop. As soon as I get the hang of one thing, they add something else onto my plate. So I am busy, busy, busy. But on the bright side, the days FLY by. I think that's why I haven't been blogging as much either. I think of something I could write about, and if I don't do it right that minute, phweeee! It goes right out the window, never to be thought of again.

I haven't blogged about my clutter for a while, either. I got two evenings in this week, working on my closet. I've been takin' out the trash, baby. Cleaning it out. Just that much closer to being able to work on my crafts in there. I did throw away something I should have kept...a couple of months ago, so no chance of retrieving it.

I have this addiction to containers, you see. Big ones, small ones, efficient ones, funky ones, anything you can keep whatnots in...I'm all over it. Well, I broke down and threw one away--it was a zip up little tote kind of thing for holding paintbrushes and craft supplies. I bought it for my scrapbooking supplies, but it just wasn't working out for me. So I finally tossed it. Big mistake.

My honey is taking up oil painting. That would have been PERFECT for his paintbrushes. And it's gone. It's my worst fear about throwing things away....that I'm going to need them when it's too late to get them back. I feel like I failed!

I know, I know. It's not the end of the world. But it is one of my little quirks. (Of which I have many.) But you probably know that already if you've read anything much here. Yeah.

But you know how cool it is that this fits right in with my Bible study chapter right now? About grace? It doesn't matter at all that I'm not perfect. I'm off the hook! Okay, well, that's another whole post. Another day. G'nite!

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

I was disappointed that it wasn't Megan leaving last night but Michael actually seemed relieved.

What a sweet man.

Matt is so good. Soon it is going to be painful to see them leave. There is a lot of talent on the stage this year!

On the subject of grace...Thank You, Jesus, for grace so abundant.

About throwing things out...I HEAR you!!!!