Thursday, April 23, 2009

all's well that ends well

I think I go slightly out of whack occasionally! Wow. Yesterday was a crabby day. Today is a little better.

And our department did an appreciation lunch today, which was much more personal...now THAT was fun.

I'm not trying to put down the place for doing an employee appreciation. I just have a hard time with huge organized "have fun now" events, and they stick work things in there, like, while we have you together now, we want you to do this, and we want to get this piece of business done...it all starts to feel like it's really for the company and not for the employees. It's just lip service.

You know, I'm going to just move on. No matter what I say, it still sounds like complaining about them trying to do us a favor. Okay, on to happier things.

I was very happy last night that neither Allison, Kris, nor Adam went home on American Idol. Danny is pretty darn good, too. Although Allison has been in the bottom three a few times already, she's still hanging in there. I love her voice, but she doesn't seem as versatile as a few of the others.

I'm picking Adam and Kris for the top two. What do you think?

And on another note, I want to say hello to Luvvy, who just started a new blog to show off the cool jewelry she makes! Stop on over and visit...we got the bare bones done, but she'll be adding more next week.

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Definitely Adam....not sure about the other. Could be either Danny or Kris. Love them both.

I can't wait until they are singing two songs each week.

Sue said...

I seriously think I'm the only one out there that doesn't like Adam. My top two would be Danny & Kris. I love the raspy tone of Danny's voice and I think Kris has amazing talent. He sure proved that last week. Who knew "She works hard for the money" could sound so good by a guy? ;-)