Friday, May 15, 2009

her big news!

I don't know who she's told yet, and who she hasn't, but she's got it on her facebook page, so I'm posting it here:

Gail is engaged! Yes! My baby girl. Oh, wait. My baby's grown up. She's almost twenty. It probably won't happen for a couple more years. She wants to finish school first, and so does Casey. They have an awesome photo video on fb, though. I'm trying to talk them into posting it on youtube so I can put it on here. So far no luck.

It's okay, though. It'd make you cry, it's so sweet. I'm very excited for her!!

7 comments:

Smellyann said...

Aw, congratulations!

Becky K. said...

Congratulations to two very happy people!

Sue said...

Wonderful news! May God bless them with many, many happy years together as a family :-D

Terry said...

Congratulations ,blessings of joy to all :)

daisymarie said...

They do grow up fast. Congrats on their choice and joy and wise decision to finish school.

karen said...

Congratulations! Such a beautiful young couple ... lots of life ahead! May God bless and protect them always.

Crazy Daisy said...

What wonderful news!