Tuesday, May 19, 2009

more progress

The living room is coming along nicely. The whole floor is redone with fresh plywood! Hurrah! I thought this day would never come. Seriously. We move so slowly on our home refinishing projects that it's just sad. We are pathetic.

But there's hope! Thanks to Johnny, things are moving along. I'll have to start taking pictures again. I quit taking them when things slowed down to a crawl full stop.

I just didn't know I could be so tired. There are too many things to fit into my days, both at work and at home. I think one day they will find me, mid-breath, mid-stride, full, dead-out asleep, perhaps on the way from the car to the house, or leaning against the refrigerator, getting a glass of ice water. LOL.

But I had to stay up tonight to watch the finale on American Idol. I was gone, but I recorded it, of course. It's Adam, my peeps. Adam all the way. Well, Kris might win this show...that's a bery bery big "might", though. But Adam is the winner in my book.

Go buy those iTunes songs QUICK! Or you won't see them for a while. Good night!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Hi
Blessings to you .
May you have all the rest that you are in need of while making the progress your heart desires.
Remember just put God in the center and everything will come together .

Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Sue said...

I know what you mean about home renos taking a long time. We feel like we move at a snail's pace too but hubby isn't overly handy so I try not to push him.

Hope yours is all done soon!
And... sorry about Adam :-(