Wednesday, September 2, 2009

COOL GADGET ALERT!!

Oooh, ooh!! Can I share a very cool gadget with you??? I don't hear anyone saying no, so I'm gonna. LOL

This is the coolest thing for cleaning up cat (or dog) hair off a couch, chair, anything that's upholstered in fabric. It's a Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair. There's a little video you can watch. I get excited all over again when I watch it. Ha!




Two swipes and the cat hair on your couch is sucked up by the dual rolling brushes. Gone!! I'm so serious. This is the most fun I've had in months.

Usually I go through this long process of vacuuming my furniture to get this stuff off, and with four three shedding cats in the house, it builds up fast!

But I just got this fabric sweeper thingie, and I went through and cleaned all the furniture in a minute! Literally. A minute. If you have issues with pet hair, you're going to love this thing. One disclaimer on the package: "Not for use on animals." Uh, yeah. Only if you want them to bite you when you start pulling their hair out with these roller thingy-dingies.

It says it's not for vinyl or leather. Well, yeah, that's kind of a "Duh!" thing. Use a wet wipe or a dust mop thingie, or a Swiffer or something. This is for serious pet hair issues.

Oh, by the way...the package also says, "Do not try to empty or disassemble disposable sweeper." They want you to buy a new one, not reuse the old one. Of course they want you to throw it away and buy another one. Hello. I will just tell you, the cover does come off and you can empty it and reuse it.

But they work so well that I couldn't believe they had any left on the shelf when I went to find one!!

Oh, this makes me think of my BFF Beth, AKA Super Gadget Girl. I have to tell her about this one.

I am so easily pleased!

Yes, children. Your mother is a fork, I mean dork. (If I text the word dork, the default selection is fork...sorry, I couldn't resist!) Yep, I see them, rolling their eyes again. Stop it!

3 comments:

Nezzy said...

I am soooo excited for you. Don't ya just love to find a new gadget that really works? All my pets and wild critters are outside,(I'm hoping!!!), but with my cleaning compulsion this sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy your fun and hairless day!!!

karen said...

I am just now following you back on Twitter. I'm a tweeting twit. I haven't had time to figure it out. I need to devote specific time to social media - it's eating holes in my already tiny brain and wrecking my schedule. I'm like a hamster in her wheel - oh, read one more post, check twitter, back to email, check blogroll for updates, did anyone comment?, any updates on facebook?, round and round i go.

This comment has nothing to do with your hair ball thingie (congrats on the new gadget) because I now have too many holes in my brain full of useless but very interesting stuff about people i don't know. i can't stop myself. s.o.s.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Another cool gadget to play with! I can't wait to get a pet hair thingie of my own. I am such a geek. I still feel a flutter whenever I use correction tape (seriously-how much of a leap forward was this from the cruel correction fluid of old?). Pre-computer, every paper I turned in was riddled with enough lumps and gobs of said "fluid" to double as a topographical map.