Sunday, September 20, 2009

while i was away...

Actually I haven't done much updating here at all. I don't think I've been sitting long enough to do it without any interruptions! No, seriously! And things aren't going to change that much for a little while:

We're still working on the house, only at a slower pace.

I'm still working full-time (thank you, God!).

Mugs is moving in by the end of the month, and we have things to do to get ready for that.

I'm taking three classes this semester, and they are starting to pick up the pace--I'm supposed to be studying for a 3-chapter test this morning. (Do you see how well I spend my designated time?) Ha!

Oh, and I have two papers to write. The list goes on and on...

So why am I blogging? Well, I just kind of got here to my blog because of autopilot or something.

Do you know how when you're driving someplace, and you suddenly realize that you've turned to go someplace else--someplace where you're used to driving all the time? That's what I call my autopilot.

Like for the first half of my drive to work now, it's the same as the way I used to go to my old job. One morning I found myself driving to my old job when I had no intention of going that way! Crazy!

Well, now that I'm completely aware of what I'm doing, I guess I better quit and get back to my homework. :) I have something else I want to write about and reflect on, but I'm going to have to save it for later. AFTER my homework is done.

AND, I hafta tell you, too, that I found the cutest thing for my house at a garage sale, of all places. Actually I've found a few nice things lately. I'll tell you more later. I have so much more to say!!!

Aaiiiggghh! It's killing me to quit writing here. You never want to do something more than when it's impossible to do. LOL.

On my way, now. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Nezzy said...

You have a full life, girlfriend! Sounds to me like ya just needed a moment to BREATHE. I'll be praying for you to fall into pace with everything bestowed upon you.

Take care and know you have a support system here when you need it. God bless and may your week go smoothly!!!

Crazy Daisy said...

Wow! Sounds like you have your hands full, however in a good way!
What kind of classes?

karen said...

Have you come up for air yet? You are so disciplined to take classes - I don't think I could do that again. Unless art or cooking classes :) no test, no grades :).

So glad you can slow down on the house but hope it's done so you can settle in for the winter in your quaker grass and blues!

Happy Sunday!

karen xo
ps. My blog still has a pulse - barely. I can't find my theme or anything. Total bluh-ville over here. So much going on, but not in the mood to blog it. Do you ever do that?